The National Puerto Rican Coalition is seeking a dedicated advocate to assume the position of President & CEO.
Candidates for this position must have a commitment to the social, economic and political advancement of the Puerto Rican community; experience with national public policy and politics; established relationships with community, business, and government policy makers which impact the Puerto Rican community.
In addition candidates should have the following attributes:
· Record of leadership and advocacy
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work with diverse sectors
· Broad knowledge of grant making process and the public, corporate and private funding community.
· Minimum 5 years management experience in not for profit, government or corporate environment.
· Bilingual (read and write)
· Bachelor degree required; Masters degree preferred
Washington, DC-based position – Travel required
Annual Salary: $135,000 – $150,000
Term: Three Year Contract
Please send resume to: CEOSearch@nprcinc.org
NPRC is a national non-profit organization founded in 1977 dedicated to working to reduce poverty, sustain a social safety-net, empower communities and improve their quality of life. NPRC’s mission is to systematically strengthen and enhance the social, political, and economic well-being of Puerto Ricans throughout the United States and in Puerto Rico with a special focus on the most vulnerable.
National Puerto Rican Coalition (NPRC)
1901 L Street, N.W., Suite 802
Washington, DC 20036
W: 202-223-3915 | F: 202-429-2223