The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) is offering scholarships for the 2008-2009 academic year. Information is available online at WWW.HSF.NET. Last year HSF gave out over $26.5 million to high school seniors,
undergraduate and graduate level college students.
eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate college student
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent
- Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the FAFSA
- Must plan to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution in the 2008-2009
online application must be completed and all requested materials must be
postmarked and sent to HSF by the deadlines listed on the website. The deadline for most
scholarships is March 15, 2008. Detailed contact
information for HSF can be found at the website.