On February 23-24th, in partnership with the Yale School of Management Christian Fellowship, the Center will host our second annual Yale MBA Christian Conference. Designed for MBA students, the theme is MBAs, Money, and Meaning: Finding Purpose and Value in Your Work. Through a mixture of presentations, breakout discussions, and informal visiting, students will have the chance to interact with each other and an exceptional group of marketplace leaders.
We’ve assembled a stellar cast of corporate and non-profit executives as guest speakers. Click on the link below to see the full agenda for this exceptional event. Feel free to forward this email to the MBA students in your life. Due to space constraints, however, attendance is limited. So please register soon to guarantee a seat.
- Mo Anderson, Vice Chairman of the Board, Keller Williams Realty
- Ken Eldred, CEO, Living Stones Foundation
- Charles C. Krulak, General, USMC (Ret.), 31st Commandant of the Marine Corps
- C. Stephen Lynn, Chairman of the Board, Cummings Incorporated
- Dennis Pemberton, Chairman & CEO, Global Asset Alternatives
- Jill Pemberton, Director of Finance, Delta Air Lines
- Steven S Reinemund, Chairman of the Board, PepsiCo
- Dr. Noel Woodroffe, President, Congress WBN